Saturday, July 11, 2020

Excerpts from the "Not Quite South of the Border" script

This was never a favorite episode of mine, so I don't remember much about it.  I feel like Fredna having a pillow fight and kissing in the opening scene, only to be walked in on by the girls (whose apartment this is happening in) was in the episode, maybe not with that exact dialogue, but close enough.

The eBay previews then jump to p. 18, the wading pool scene.  Then it's p. 25, with the girls claiming the hotel bed and then the storm hitting.  And then the tag, p. 33, with Lenny and Squiggy emerging from the "suitcases."  (I think a trunk in the filmed episode.)  I'm amused that when Lenny & Squiggy exclaim, "What a vacation!", the stage direction is "THE GIRLS REACT."  How vague can you get?

Anyway, not something I'd pay $200 for, but a serious collector, or a bigger fan of the episode, might.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angel Face

Once again, I'm reluctantly writing another non-obituary for a star of Laverne & Shirley .  Three times in just over three years is ...